You may have noticed but no picture posted this morning. That was my slip up. I was supposed to post the team picture as ask for prayer for the team as they say their goodbyes today.
Hopefully you have been praying all along, but I apologize for missing this.
Tommorrow is travel day. It's going to be hectic and as you probably guess these students are extremely tired, worn out, and perhaps a bit smelly from what Miss Stolar said!
Here is the basic flight itinerary. If you want the actual one, (flight numbers, etc...) please email me. I do not want to publish this information on the web for the safety of our dear DCHS team.
They leave from Santo Domingo at 4:15pm and arrive in Florida at 5:35. Here is where I expect I will hear anything from Miss Stolar.
They have a 3 hour and 20 minute layover to get dinner and chill till their next flight. They will leave from Florida at 8:55pm and should arrive on home turf at 11:35pm.
If this changes and of course as I hear things I will post. I'm sure most of you parents will actually know things before I do, but I know how important it is to document these memories.
It's been a real pleasure to post here and keep you all updated. I hope someday to actually get to accompany these students and have someone else post of our ministry, but this year it's been something I've truly cherished.
Good night all! Give your students a big hug for me! oh and maybe a snowball too! :)
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment