Hey Everyone, it's Heather again,
I haven't talked to Allison today, but as you can see she has been able to post some pictures and talk about what they've been up to so far! I don't know about you, but it sure has been nice to be able to follow along!
Tomorrow is a busy day. For the morning and the afternoon they will attend church at “Iglesia Biblica del Señor Jesucristo” (IBSJ). This will be followed by lunch with their host family. In the evening they will leave for “Young Life Ranch” in Jarabacoa where they will be staying in cabins for the week.
I'm guessing that Miss Stollar won't blog again tonight, but if she calls, I will be sure to update you all!
Thanks for tunning in!
As an idea, since the students are checking this and will read it all when they return, feel free to leave messages either in the box on the right, or when we pray for that specific student that day!
Good night, everyone!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment