Thursday, January 22, 2009

Juan Luis!!

Well, our creature count has now increased in a big way! Last night, the room where Shawnda and I are staying along with nine of the DC and Logos girls had an unexpected visitor. A nasty lizard, whom we not so lovingly named, Juan Luis. I don't know how it happens, but these creatures always find a way to make it to MY bed and then the screaming begins....by all of us! Lauren, Chelsea & Kaylynn were the ones to find him...and then they begged Devin to come and "get him." As hard as she tried, he was just too fast (though she did manage to trap half of him in the window. All of the screaming (at 11:30pm, mind you) woke up the guys upstairs and Esdras (one of the Dominican leaders) came to our rescue. Yes, he got rid of the lizard....but was sure to make fun of us and scare us with him as well. Boys! (Much thanks to Esdras, our hero!!)



Juan Luis
R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment