Well today looks like it's been rather busy. They had their last worship service with the Logos students and they are in Santo Domingo now with their host families.
Tomorrow is going to be a mixed emotion sort of day. In the morning they will meet at Logos Christian school. There they will have to say their goodbyes to their new dominican friends. It's going to be a rather tear-filled and hard time for most of them.
The more enjoyable time will come when they get to Hamaca Hotel. There they will have some time as a team and then hopefully get to head to the beach where they can enjoy their last moments of sunshine and sand before returning to our snowy homes.
I don't expect to receive any phone calls till they arrive in the States, but if I do, I will post anything I get!
Tuesday I will post things as I hear them. Most of you will know before I do, but for those who don't know, it will be here. It will also be there to be a memory for the students to read when they get to their computers!



No comments:
Post a Comment