Friday, January 23, 2009

Saturday Itinerary

Happy Friday from Heather.

Well, as you may have guessed the team has been rather busy today. Miss Stolar was unable to blog today. I don't know if I will get a phone call tonight, but if I do, I will pass on whatever updates I get.

Right now they are probably in the midst of their own Dominican Idol. Can you here the music? Can you imagine what the judges are saying? ;)

Well, they've made it through a very long and laborious week, but it has been a good week, full of memories and special times. Tonight when they head to bed, thoughts of tomorrow's activities will fill their heads and remembering the week past and all that it held.

Tomorrow is going to be a fun day for our students:
*Morning
Field Day and Picnic with the kids at the children’s home
*Afternoon
Travel back to Santo Domingo
*Evening
Spend time with Logos students and host families

Please pray for this special time with the kids at the children's home. Pray that the Lord will give them specific opportunities to do something special in these kids lives, even as simple as giving them a much needed hug or a listening ear.

Pray for safety as they travel back to Santo Domingo. Pray that the vehicles run smoothly, that the weather is good, and that everyone remembers to load up all that they brought (minus a few lizards!)

Pray for their time with the Logos students and with the host families that have opened their homes to these students.

Well good night all! I'll post more if Miss Stolar calls!

No comments:

Post a Comment