Quick message from Heather.
Good evening everyone. Just wanted to leave you with a quick note for the day.
Looks like the team is doing well, despite an invasion by the poor poor lizard! Thank you Esdras for your compassionate rescue! LOL
They've had quite the busy week and as you can tell it's been a fun and busy time for them.
Tomorrow is going to be spent at El Arca (the Ark). I am going to repeat Miss Stolar's prayer request:
"Please pray for our ministry at El Arca tomorrow. It's our last work day (and will probably be the hardest since we are so tired.) Pray that God gives us strength and joy beyond measure."
OK, I have a confession, I omitted a bit of news yesterday, but I did it deliberately so I could have something special to share! ;)
Miss Stolar told me that there is going to be a very special event Friday night!
It's Dominican Idol!!!
Each of the four original teams has to come up with a current/popular song from their country. They must learn it and put some choreography to it (so maybe it's also a "So You Think You Can Dance, Dominican Style" too!).
The returning judges are as follows:
Simon Cowel - Esdras
Paula Abdul - Maria
Randy Jackson - Shawnda
and a special appearance by:
Ryan Seacrest!!!! better known as Dante!
Here's hoping that Miss Stolar can get us some video of these masterpieces!
Good night everyone! Sleep Tight! Don't let the lizard bite!!! Here Lizard Lizard Lizard! ;)
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment