Sunday, January 24, 2010

Today's Prayer Focus

The team members to pray for today are the leaders--Allison, Amy and Gary...

Today the students will need lots of prayer as they say goodbye to the Logos students. The kids all become very close. It's hard to imagine forming such bonds in such a short time, but I can speak from experience when I say it happens faithfully every year. Personally I think there is something about serving together in ministry that binds people together. Everyone really grows to love each other and that last goodbye is no fun at all. So pray for their hearts as they get through that moment.

Those tears will eventually turn to smiles as the kids arrive to the beautiful resort this afternoon!! Spending the day on the beach and eating all the pizza they can eat isn't such a bad way to spend their last day in the DR. But Monday they will be back to reality!! Hee-hee! Don't forget to bring their coats and cell phones to the airport :)

No comments:

Post a Comment