
Devin –
Hey mom! Hey dad & Zach! I miss u guys…I’m having a great time here and making bomb connections as usual! So far it’s a typical trip for me. I’ll see you soon dad, mom ill talk to you asap, & Pres I miss u like crazy! Can’t wait to see you when I get home. Love you all so very much<3 xoxo
Jaclyn –
Hey Mom and Dad!…I miss you. Cya in 6 days.
Jenna –
Hey Mom! I love you and I miss you so much! It’s so nice here, like 80 degrees; jealous? Well I’m excited to see you and Dad when I get home. I love you.
Christina –
hola mi familia! I miss you mi madre, y mi padre y mi hermano y mi hermana…y mi gato =] Te amo everyone! * Stina
LaRisa –
Hey Mom & Dad! I got to use a machete today and I’m doing some work like dad does! They call me "the machete girl.”
Tyran –
hey madre y padre jus letting u kno im still alive lol lov u lots ps and kaireana 2 lol kno u cant wait 2 c me talk 2 u l8or pss tlk 2 u at my earliest convenience
Sarah –
Hi Mom and Dad! Things are great, nice and warm! I love you and miss you! Abby: I had the craziest dream that you were really mad at me and wouldn’t talk to me. Actually, it was more of a nightmare. :( And la guagua de fiesta is now in retirement. :(
Jennica –
Hola from the sunny 80 degree weather. Mom and dad I love you both. Hi, Libby, Michael, and Matt I miss you guys. See you guys on Monday.
Gabbey –
Hey ya’ll, how are ya’ll? It’s all good here. See you later
Bethany –
Hey so I love you all it’s awesome here see you in a week! <3
Shayla –
hola mi padre and mi madre!!!!!lol I miss u guys sooooo much! Tell T’Aira I didn’t forget about her birthday! I got her something special! But anyways I LOVE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!!!! I’m going to move here after college…I got me a place and everything! Dad….my husband found me and I wasn’t even looking!lol lol lol jp! Well I gotta go get a tan, so love ya much! Keep me in your prayers, as well as I am keeping you in mine!
Lauren –
Hola everyone! Sorry that it’s cold and you have to go to school, but you’ll get over it. See you in a week!
Jon –
Hi everyone, things are going great down here in the DR. There is a lot of wind down here, if you know what I mean. Well, I miss you all and hope to see you soon. Remember to brush and floss every night. Up Up and away. Love Jon.
Mason –
Hello, everything is going great here. It’s a lot of fun, and we’re getting a lot of work done here. Miss you guys. See you soon!
Kelli –
Casey Elizabeth Apple, I miss you very, very much and I miss our texting all night. Hope everything’s going good with Ben. Only three more days in the cold til you get to go to Jamaica. Have a blast! Tell everyone “hi” for me. Love you, bye. P.S. Mom, Miss Stolar made me say hi to you too.
Josh –
Hi Americans I miss you guys. You know who you are. Its amazing down here and all is going great. God is working in me like crazy and its awesome seeing the kids down here. That’s all see ya when I see ya
Erika –
Hola everyone! I am having so much fun here and the weather is amazing! I actually just got done laying out in the sun : ) The kids are so cute and I really like all the Logos Team. I’ll see you on Monday!
Brianna –
Hey hey hey!! I absolutely love it here…almost a little too much that I don’t wanna come back! :) Thanks for the comments on the blog. I miss everybody though and think about you guys every day.
Darian –
Hi. I miss you, Spongebob. Oh yeah, and Tiger too. P.S. Happy birthday, Mom! :)
Hey mom! Hey dad & Zach! I miss u guys…I’m having a great time here and making bomb connections as usual! So far it’s a typical trip for me. I’ll see you soon dad, mom ill talk to you asap, & Pres I miss u like crazy! Can’t wait to see you when I get home. Love you all so very much<3 xoxo
Jaclyn –
Hey Mom and Dad!…I miss you. Cya in 6 days.
Jenna –
Hey Mom! I love you and I miss you so much! It’s so nice here, like 80 degrees; jealous? Well I’m excited to see you and Dad when I get home. I love you.
Christina –
hola mi familia! I miss you mi madre, y mi padre y mi hermano y mi hermana…y mi gato =] Te amo everyone! * Stina
LaRisa –
Hey Mom & Dad! I got to use a machete today and I’m doing some work like dad does! They call me "the machete girl.”
Tyran –
hey madre y padre jus letting u kno im still alive lol lov u lots ps and kaireana 2 lol kno u cant wait 2 c me talk 2 u l8or pss tlk 2 u at my earliest convenience
Sarah –
Hi Mom and Dad! Things are great, nice and warm! I love you and miss you! Abby: I had the craziest dream that you were really mad at me and wouldn’t talk to me. Actually, it was more of a nightmare. :( And la guagua de fiesta is now in retirement. :(
Jennica –
Hola from the sunny 80 degree weather. Mom and dad I love you both. Hi, Libby, Michael, and Matt I miss you guys. See you guys on Monday.
Gabbey –
Hey ya’ll, how are ya’ll? It’s all good here. See you later
Bethany –
Hey so I love you all it’s awesome here see you in a week! <3
Shayla –
hola mi padre and mi madre!!!!!lol I miss u guys sooooo much! Tell T’Aira I didn’t forget about her birthday! I got her something special! But anyways I LOVE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!!!! I’m going to move here after college…I got me a place and everything! Dad….my husband found me and I wasn’t even looking!lol lol lol jp! Well I gotta go get a tan, so love ya much! Keep me in your prayers, as well as I am keeping you in mine!
Lauren –
Hola everyone! Sorry that it’s cold and you have to go to school, but you’ll get over it. See you in a week!
Jon –
Hi everyone, things are going great down here in the DR. There is a lot of wind down here, if you know what I mean. Well, I miss you all and hope to see you soon. Remember to brush and floss every night. Up Up and away. Love Jon.
Mason –
Hello, everything is going great here. It’s a lot of fun, and we’re getting a lot of work done here. Miss you guys. See you soon!
Kelli –
Casey Elizabeth Apple, I miss you very, very much and I miss our texting all night. Hope everything’s going good with Ben. Only three more days in the cold til you get to go to Jamaica. Have a blast! Tell everyone “hi” for me. Love you, bye. P.S. Mom, Miss Stolar made me say hi to you too.
Josh –
Hi Americans I miss you guys. You know who you are. Its amazing down here and all is going great. God is working in me like crazy and its awesome seeing the kids down here. That’s all see ya when I see ya
Erika –
Hola everyone! I am having so much fun here and the weather is amazing! I actually just got done laying out in the sun : ) The kids are so cute and I really like all the Logos Team. I’ll see you on Monday!
Brianna –
Hey hey hey!! I absolutely love it here…almost a little too much that I don’t wanna come back! :) Thanks for the comments on the blog. I miss everybody though and think about you guys every day.
Darian –
Hi. I miss you, Spongebob. Oh yeah, and Tiger too. P.S. Happy birthday, Mom! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment