The team members to pray for today are Christina and Erika... Everything is going smoothly and the kids are having a great time and working hard. I'm sure you've all spoken to your student by now and couldn't be more thrilled to hear how much they are enjoying the ministry. Continue to pray as they begin day 4 as I'm sure they are getting pretty worn out at this point. Reading the blogs and seeing the pictures have certainly been a perfect end to day. As I set this to post this morning I am smiling at how blessed we are to see teenagers serving our Savior with willing and happy hearts. God is honored by their desire to serve and honor Him. :)
P.S. Note to Parents: Miss Stolar wanted me to tell you that yesterday was the only day that the team will be able to call home while they are in Jarabacoa. When they get back to Santo Domingo late Saturday night, they may or may not have a chance to email or call...but Miss Stolar will be calling the phone chain to let you know that they arrived safe and sound.



i prayed for you both! i hope yo guys are having a blast!
ReplyDeletehaha i meant you not yo
ReplyDelete