Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Please pray for...

Magalie & Lindsay



4 comments:

  1. Magalie & Lindsay,
    As I prayed for you two this morning I couldn't help but get excited about how God is using you as His hands and feet to accomplish His will. There is no joy comparable to the joy of serving our Lord. Please know that I will be keeping you both in prayer throughout the day.

    May God bless you today and always,
    Savannah's Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magalie & Lindsay - lifting up prayers for both of you today. Excited for all of you that you get to call home today. Pray that God will make your work seem short but the day seem endless with blessings. Love to you both.

    Sheila Winfield
    Savannah's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lifting you both up all day today!!! I pray that today will be yet another wonderful experience as you are the hands and feet of Jesus. I know you both, along with the others have to be so excited for the telephone call home today. May your call today be a blessing for all of the hard work thus far.

    Marci Stark
    Carly's mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magalie & Lindsay I'm praying for you both that God will do great things in both of your lives. Love you both.

    Katrina Ferree
    Luke's mom

    ReplyDelete