We all miss you alot and are praying for you and the children you are ministering to. We love you and cant wait to hear all of the stories you will brin back. Lenny ate like a Boa:)) Love U baby. Daddy...
Caitlin & Savi - I love love this picture of you two. So glad you two are prayer partners. As I type this it is about 20 degrees - sure it's much warmer there. I know today will be different and probably very challenging being the first work day.... hope you have a great day and we are praying for you! ~Sheila Winfield
Caitlin & Savannah, I wanted you to know that I prayed for both of you this morning. I prayed the two of you would grow closer together and closer to God and that he would work through you to fulfill His purpose for you. Hope you are having a great day serving the Lord. I'm looking forward to hearing how God works through you to accomplish His work.
I have prayed for the two of you multiple times today. Earl and Caleb sat together and prayed over you both as well. I know God will use you both in a mighty way. I'm excited to hear about how you touched lives and how you too were touched.
I hope you all are having a great time working and playing in Jarabacoa- Linds, Haley says she can't believe she misses you (I mean, HOW MUCH she misses you! :) ) I am praying for you, Lindsay (and for the team) and miss you lots..
May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.
Romans 15:5-7
Que el Dios que infunde aliento y perseverancia les conceda vivir juntos en armonía, conforme al ejemplo de Cristo Jesús, para que con un solo corazón y a una sola voz glorifiquen al Dios y Padre de nuestro Señor Jesucristo. Por tanto, acéptense mutuamente, así como Cristo los aceptó a ustedes para gloria de Dios. Romanos 15:5-7
Los Varones:
Curtis, Jeremy, Luke, Nate, Todd, Stephen
Los Líderes:
Mr. Gary Farmer
Mrs. Amy Henkel
Mrs. Allison Misere
Our Itinerary
January 13: Travel To The DR
January 14-15: Santo Domingo
January 16-22: Jarabacoa
January 23: Santo Domingo
January 24: Boca Chica
January 25: Travel Back Home
Caitlin,
ReplyDeleteWe all miss you alot and are praying for you and the children you are ministering to. We love you and cant wait to hear all of the stories you will brin back. Lenny ate like a Boa:))
Love U baby.
Daddy...
Caitlin,
ReplyDeleteSorry...Jocey wants to tell you she misses you and cant wait to play the Wii with you when you get home.
Love Jocey...
Caitlin & Savi - I love love this picture of you two. So glad you two are prayer partners. As I type this it is about 20 degrees - sure it's much warmer there. I know today will be different and probably very challenging being the first work day.... hope you have a great day and we are praying for you!
ReplyDelete~Sheila Winfield
Caitlin & Savannah,
ReplyDeleteI wanted you to know that I prayed for both of you this morning. I prayed the two of you would grow closer together and closer to God and that he would work through you to fulfill His purpose for you. Hope you are having a great day serving the Lord. I'm looking forward to hearing how God works through you to accomplish His work.
Love and Blessing,
Savannah's Dad :)
Caitlin and Savi -
ReplyDeleteI have prayed for the two of you multiple times today. Earl and Caleb sat together and prayed over you both as well. I know God will use you both in a mighty way. I'm excited to hear about how you touched lives and how you too were touched.
Marci Stark
Carly's mom
Catlin & Savannah, I am praying for both of you. I pray God will Bless and use you both in a mighty way. Love you both.
ReplyDeleteKatrina Ferree
Luke's mom
I hope you all are having a great time working and playing in Jarabacoa- Linds, Haley says she can't believe she misses you (I mean, HOW MUCH she misses you! :) ) I am praying for you, Lindsay (and for the team) and miss you lots..
ReplyDeleteLove, Lisa Arlt